KYOTOPHONIE 2023 天橋立 に関する注意事項
Please be sure to read the following notes before purchasing tickets and attending the event.
The information below is subject to change without notice.
- One ticket admits one person only (one ticket is required per person for all high school students and older).
- The event will be held regardless of possible rainy weather. No refunds will be made in the event that the performance is changed or cancelled due to war, terrorism, earthquake, tsunami, volcanic eruption, typhoon, stormy weather, or other natural disasters.
- In the event of cancellation or delay of the performance, no compensation will be provided for travel expenses to the venue (including cancellation fees).
- No refunds will be made in the event of a change or cancellation of the performing artists.
- No changes or cancellations will be accepted after registration. Please note that changes or cancellations will not be accepted.
- Tickets must be purchased through e+ or Peatix. If you are purchasing from overseas, please use Peatix. Tickets purchased outside of the authorised sales channels are invalid, and the organiser will not be involved in any refunds in the event that a problem occurs with the purchaser or the event is cancelled.
- Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands at the venue. You will not be allowed to enter the venue without the ticket. Wristbands will not be sent out in advance and may not be transferred or resold.
- Student tickets will be required to present their student ID when exchanging wristbands. If you cannot show your student ID, you will be asked to pay the difference between the regular ticket and the student ticket.
- Tickets and wristbands will not be reissued under any circumstances.
- If you remove your wristband or lose it, you will be asked to leave the venue or purchase a new one. Please handle them with care. Sales will end when all tickets are sold out.
- Images and photos of the venue, including the audience, may be used for promotional purposes.
- In the unlikely event of a refund, only the ticket price will be refunded, and the ticket charge and other sales administration fees will not be covered. We ask for your understanding and cooperation before purchasing tickets.
- Please be sure to read other information and precautions before purchasing tickets.
|その他のイス||Chair (except folding chair)||×|
|動物（介護犬を除く）||Animal (except nursing dog)||×|
|Food and Drink||食べ物||Food||○|
|コンロ、ストーブ等の調理器具||Cooking equipment such as stove, etc.||×|
|マイカップ、マイボトル、マイ箸など||My cup, my bottle, my chopsticks, etc.||○|
|プロ仕様の撮影機器||Professional filming equipment||×|
Prohibited acts inside and outside the venue
- Waiting outside or inside the venue (including overnight) is prohibited. Waiting to enter or leave the venue or public spaces around the venue, chasing after others, or sitting on the streets around the venue are not only dangerous to the public and the artists, but may also cause accidents and trouble involving the general public. Please do not engage in such activities. Any accidents or incidents caused by these acts must be resolved by the parties concerned. The artists, organizers, and venue will not be held responsible for any accidents or incidents that occur as a result of these actions. In the event of malicious behavior, you will not be allowed to enter the venue and may be turned over to the police.
- Those who disturb other visitors inside or outside the venue, those who do not follow the instructions of attendants, or those who are intoxicated will be forcibly removed from the venue. In such cases, tickets will not be refunded. In the event of an accident, incident, injury, etc. inside or outside the venue, the problem will be resolved between the parties concerned. The organiser will not be involved in any discussion or resolution of any problems between customers.
- Please do not throw anything onto the stage, as it is dangerous.
- Photography with camera phones and compact digital cameras (professional-grade filming equipment, action cameras, etc. are prohibited) is allowed in the venue, but please refrain from filming, recording, or distributing any videos of the artists.
- Diving, moshing, and other dangerous acts are strictly prohibited. Although the organiser will make every effort to prevent such acts, please understand that the organiser, venue, and artists will not be held responsible for any accidents, incidents, or injuries that may occur as a result of diving, moshing, or other such acts.
- Entry to the venue is strictly prohibited to gangsters, members or affiliates of anti-social groups, drunken people, and people who cause trouble to other visitors.
- Official merchandise and artist merchandise sold at the venue will not be exchanged or returned unless defective.
- There are general parking lots in the vicinity of the venue, but they are limited. Please use public transportation. Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited for those coming by car. Please do not park illegally and do not cause inconvenience to neighbors.
- Please be sure to separate garbage and dispose of it in the garbage bins.
- When smoking, please be sure to use the smoking area (including electronic cigarettes). The use of lighters or matches outside of smoking areas is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not stay overnight in the vicinity of the venue.
- Items deemed dangerous by the organiser may not be brought into the venue, and may be left in the organiser’s possession until you leave. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
- Entrance to each venue may be restricted due to congestion.
- Please keep your baggage at your own risk.
- The festival runs throughout the day from morning till night. Please take care of your own health by dressing appropriately for sudden weather changes, drinking plenty of water, and taking precautions against sunstroke and heat stroke.
- Please do not damage any plants, trees, or facilities in or near the venue, and please do not enter roped-off areas or fenced-off areas.
- There is a ‘handicap area’ for people with disabilities and wheelchair users. Please inform the staff near the handicap area on the day of the event and they will guide you there.
- Please refrain from using strollers when the venue is crowded. Strollers may not be brought into the venue for any purpose other than for use with children. If found, you will be asked to move to a different area. Parents and guardians are requested to follow the instructions of the staff, to keep an eye on their children, to mind their manners, and to avoid disturbing other visitors. Those who do not observe these rules may be asked to leave the venue forcibly. In such cases, tickets will not be refunded.
- The organiser, venue, and artists will not be responsible for any accidents, incidents, injuries, etc. that may occur inside or outside the venue.
- Cameras will be in the venue for video recording and photo shooting, and the audience’s appearance may be reflected in the media and product images. Please understand that the recorded images and photos may be used for merchandising and promotional purposes.
- The organisers will comply with the ‘Act on the Protection of Personal Information’ and other related laws and regulations when handling the personal information of customers who apply for tickets. All customer information provided at the time of ticket order will belong to the organiser.